This outstanding warehouse/workshop building, located in the heart of Albury’s Industrial Estate, presents very well and will suit a variety of tenants.
The property is accessed via a U-shaped driveway, allowing easy access for light and heavy vehicles to enter and exit. Two 4.8m high x 6m wide high clearance roller doors lead into the 1400m2 warehouse, which is highly versatile with the roof height of 8.2m and easily maximised with pallet racking.
The property is further enhanced by an office and male and female toilet and shower amenities on the ground floor and a further large air-conditioned office with 2x offices and kitchen on the mezzanine level along with another separate office overlooking the warehouse. With the added benefit of off-street staff/customer car parking at the front, this premise is well worth an inspection.
845-847 Leslie Drive is in close proximity to the Hume Freeway with easy access for trucks and delivery vehicles.
• 1,400m2 warehouse space
• Additional 87m2 of mezzanine air-conditioned office space with full kitchen and two office spaces (or reception/waiting area)
• Additional ground floor office with storage room
• On-site amenities with male and female bathrooms with wheelchair access and separate shower room
• 2 x high clearance roller doors
• 8.2m roof height
• Pallet storage racks included
• 3-phase power
• Productive versatile open plan work space
• Easy entry and exit vehicle access
• Ample on-site car parking
• Long Lease available